Prerequisite: Indexers in C#
The multi-dimensional indexer is almost similar to multidimensional arrays. For the efficient content-based retrieval of data, multidimensional indexers are used. To create multi-dimensional indexer you have to pass at least two parameters in the argument list of indexer declaration. To access a single element of a multi-dimensional indexer, use integer subscripts. Each subscript indexes a dimension like the first indexes the row dimension, the second indexes the column dimension and so on.
Example 1: Using get and set accessor
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Example 2: Without using the “set” accessor i.e only using Read-Only Property
1 2 3 2 3 4 3 4 5
- C# | Indexers
- C# | Overloading of Indexers
- C# Program to Convert a Binary String to an Integer
- Basics of FileStream in C#
- C# Program for Nested Conditional Operator
- C# Program for Converting Hexadecimal String to Integer
- Program to Input Weekday Number and Print the Weekday in C#
- What is NuGet?
- Top 10 Programming Languages for Blockchain Development
- C# Program to Convert the Octal String to an Integer Number
- int Keyword in C#
- ulong keyword in C#
- long keyword in C#
- ushort keyword in C#
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.