Round 1(110 minutes): The first round comprised of 5 sections where most of the sections were related to aptitude and technical. In technical MCQs, DSA and algorithms were mainly focused. The duration of the test was 110minutes.
Round 2(Technical 40-50minutes):
- What is the const keyword in c++?
- How do you implement a const member function?
- Implement a const member function to change the data of a variable?
- Some questions in depth related to const and static keyword?
- Find pairs in an array such that their sum is equal to k? (constraints were not to use hashmap to solve the problem). I gave a solution by sorting an array and solved the problem using two pointer approach.
- Difference between abstract and interface?
- Real-life examples of abstract class and interface?
- Some questions related to object-oriented programming
Round 3(Technical 40-50minutes):
- What is the linear regression?
- How to reduce errors in linear regression and some discussion on it?
- What is the difference between list and vector in c++?
- Can you explain how vector works internally?
- What is the smart pointer in c++?
- Write a code to find is array A is a subset of array B? I used hashmaps to solve the solution in o(n) time.
- Write a code to insert an element in the data structure, such that on insertion it deletes all the elements/numbers greater than it? I gave a stack-based solution
- Solve the Ant and triangle puzzle.
Round 4(HR 20minutes):
- Discussion about projects in my resume for about 10minutes. He was focused on team-based projects and how did I tackle the problems to come up with the best solution.
- Why Blackrock?
- Flexible to different locations?
- BlackRock Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus - Internship)
- Blackrock Interview Experience (On Campus - Internships)
- BlackRock Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship 2019
- BlackRock Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship 2020
- BlackRock Interview Experience (On-campus)
- BlackRock Interview Experience for On-Campus Internship (Virtual)
- Nutanix Virtual Interview Experience 2020 | On Campus for SRE Intern Role
- Amazon QA role & Support Engineer Intern interview experience
- Barclays On-Campus Hiring for BA3 Role, SNDT Campus Experience
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus - Feature Testing Role)
- Cerner Interview Experience (Off-Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- Philips interview Experience (Off Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- JC Penny Interview experience On-campus (Testing Role)
- Microchip On-Campus Interview Experience (Software Role)
- Samsung Interview Experience (SRI-Noida On-campus 2018 ,Engineer role )
- Publicis Sapient Interview Experience for the role of QA(On-Campus)
- Media.net (Directi) Interview Experience for SRE Role | (On Campus)
- ADP Interview Experience for Member Technical Role | On-Campus
- Zoho Interview Experience | Off Campus for Software Developer Role
- NCR Corp. Interview Experience for Software Engineer Role (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.