I recently had interview at Belzabar.
After aptitude round only 69 students were shortlisted out of 256.
He started asking questions about data structure. Questions were easy.Graph and heap sort were mainly focused topic.
In second round, he asked one puzzle(Haretown and Tortoiseville are 45 miles apart. A hare travels at 7 miles per hour from Haretown to Tortoiseville, while a tortoise travels at 2 miles per hour from Tortoiseville to Haretown.
If both set out at the same time, how many miles will the hare have to travel before meeting the tortoise en route? ).
Then he focused on java basic questions.
In this round he asked me 2 code reverse a string without using temp variable.
then asked one query( DBMS query to print the nth largest salary in baghel table ). Two 2 linked ques and 3 tree questions he asked like(mirror of tree).
1.tell me about yourself.
2.why do you want to join Belzabar.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Belzabar interview experience for Computer Scientist
- Belzabar Interview Experience for Sr. Computer Scientist (3.4 years Experienced )
- Belzabar Interview Computer Scientist Internship
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off Campus for Software Engineer-1)
- Eze Software Interview Experience | Set 1
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 3
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 5
- Eze Software Interview Experience | Set 2
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 2