Belzabar Software Design & Development recently visited our Campus, as a regular offering Computer Scientist Internships to 2-3 students of the college from CS/IT Engineering Branches. They had a very strict policy that if one applies to Internship cannot sit for Placement Drive when the company visits the campus again. To put in a nutshell, You get only one chance!
The Selection consists of 3 rounds of rigorous test,
1. First Round (Online Test)-
The first round was an Aptitude cum Technical Test of 95 questions to be solved in 50 min.
Questions were primarily from OS, Linux, Java, Databases Queries, Computer Networks, Data Structures and were targeting the basics of these core subjects.
I got through the first round with one of the highest scores.
2. Coding Round –
45 min to write a program in C,C++ or Java.
Efficient Program has extra credits.
Algorithm is to explained at the Beginning or the end, Extra credits for that.
Compilation of Code is not allowed.
Previous Questions which have come so far are –
Q) Given a digit string, return all possible letter combinations that the number could represent.
A mapping of digit to letters (just like on the telephone buttons) is given below.
ad, ae, af, bd, be, bf, cd, ce, cf
The question for me –
Q) Remove Duplicates from Linked List, which has already featured on GeeksForGeeks,
I solved it using the naive approach and two of my batch mates solved it using Hashing, they got selected for interview. I didn’t make to Personal Inteview Round.
Belzabar is a Superb company offering 6.70 LPA PPO to Students, so must apply and All the Best for your Belzabar Internship/Placement Rounds.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Belzabar interview experience for Computer Scientist
- Belzabar Interview Experience for Sr. Computer Scientist (3.4 years Experienced )
- Adobe interview questions - Computer Scientist
- Adobe Interview Experience (Computer Scientist)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment 2016 : Computer Science
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 4
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 155 (For Data Scientist)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 32 (For Data Scientist)
- Robert Bosch Data Scientist interview 2019
- Zendrive Campus Interview Experience for Associate Data Scientist
- Youplus, Inc - Data Scientist (On Campus - Full Time - Bangalore)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship