Given two numbers and the task is to swap them using the third variable.
Input: first = 2, second = 4 Output: first = 4, second = 2 Input: first = 5, second = 7 Output: first = 7, second = 5
- Store the value of the first number into a temp variable.
- Store the value of the second number in the first number.
- Store the value of temp into the second variable.
After swapping, numbers are: first = 10, second = 5
How to execute the bash files?
- Write the bash code into a file and save that file with .sh extension i.e. filename.sh
- Open terminal and execute the file using below command:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.