Recently I applied to Barracuda Networks and following is my experience.
It was a 1 hour duration paper consisting of questions from C/Computer Networks/Operating System/Puzzles. Most of the C questions were regarding the Output of given code.
Round 2 (Technical Interview):
In this round I was asked :
Linked List questions
Puzzles 1: (x-a)*(x-b)......(x-z) = ? ans: 0 as (x-x) is one of the terms
2: abc +abc +abc = ccc (ans: a=1, b=8, c=5)
Program to print patterns
For n=3 (so I had to write code for general n) * * * * * * * *
Then he moved on to my projects.
Round 3 (Technical Interview)
Some C output programs.
Puzzle of measuring 4L from 3L and 5L jars
Find a 10-digit number where the first digit is how many zeros in the number, the second digit is how many 1s in the number etc. until the tenth digit which is how many 9s in the number.
Questions related to Operating System concepts (threading, caching, scheduling)
Networking (like how does ping work, how did LAN function etc)
Addressing schemes in computer system.
Round 4 (HR)
It was just to get to know you. In case you have any other offers. How soon can you join? Why didn’t you join the other company from which you had offer?
Round 5 (taken by MD)
If you’ve made it till here, you’re almost done.
Questions about my strengths, weaknesses, why should we hire you etc.
Why I didn’t join the company I had offer from?
Then he explained about the different profiles in the company.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- AVI Networks Interview Experience
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience
- Sonus Networks Interview Experience
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus)
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience(On-campus)| Set 6
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience For Internship On Campus
- Tejas Networks Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Software Engineer)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 3
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 7 (For Internship)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)