Round 1: It was the written test comprising of Aptitude, Technical questions on OS and Compunter Networks.
Round 2: this is technical round. duration will be 3o min. questions on networking and os concepts like process synchronization, semaphores and questions on data structures and algorithms.
Round 3: In this round they asked me about Programming. they will give a scenario and asked to write code in c or c++ or python. datastructures concepts like tree traversals and graphs they asked
Round 4: This an HR interview. hr will be asking about general questions like tell about your self and why doyou want join in our company.
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience
- Barracuda Networks Interview Experience
- Sonus Networks Interview Experience
- Tejas Networks Interview Experience
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience
- Sensen Networks Interview Experience | SDE Intern
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience(On-campus)| Set 6
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus)
- Tejas Networks Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Software Engineer)
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience For Internship On Campus
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 3
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 7 (For Internship)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.