The process consisted of a mass shortlisting with CGPA criteria of +8.5, followed by a coding test consisting of 2 coding questions, logical and aptitude MCQs, DS, OOPS in Java and OS. The MCQs were marked +5, -3.
Question 2: typical subarray question using maps, analogous question – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/count-sub-arrays-sum-divisible-k/
15 students were shortlisted after this round.
3 technical rounds were conducted and an HR round.
Technical Round 1:
Normalizations in DBMS – 1NF,2NF,3NF,4NF,5NF – examples with definitions
Difference between joins and nested queries in practical world
Queries in SQL – one simple and one nested query
Subset Sum – 0/1 knapsack problem – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/subset-sum-problem-dp-25/
Technincal Round 2 :
- Introduce yourself
- Queue using 2 stacks – they asked every possible approach and detailed dry run – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/queue-using-stacks/
- Compile time vs Run time polymorphism with examples
- Design banking system using OOPS,system design question, discussed loopholes for half an hour
- Interfaces, Inheritance in OOPS
- Virtual functions
- Pure Virtual functions
- Virtual Base Class
Technical Round 3:
- Both these codes were asked in depth, i was asked to code, compile and execute along with a detailed dry run.
- Virtual Pointers
- Smart, Auto, Weak Pointers
- Class vs Structure
- C vs C++
- Puzzle :https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-find-cat/#:~:text=A%20cat%20is%20hiding%20in,the%20cat%20is%20in%20there.
4 students were shortlisted for HR round
HR asked how was my day, made me comfortable.
- Introduce yourself
- Name of CEO
- Every non tech thing mentioned in my resume were seriously questioned, eg – top 2 skills learnt from this, name of novels you have read and lessons learnt
- Explain one of your academic project
- why you?
- your top 2 qualities?
- any questions for HR? definitely ask one
Only one student was selected.
Be confident, do explain your approach, keep communicating.
Know each and every word of your resume.
- Arcesium Interview Experience for Software Engineer Internship
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 6 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 7 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 8 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 9 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 11 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience (Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience for On-Campus Internship 2021
- Arcesium Interview Experience for Senior Software Engineer
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 17 (Arcesium for 1 Yr & 8 Months Experienced)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 1
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 3 (For QA)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 10 (Off-Campus)
- Arcesium Interview Experience 2018 (Intern)
- Arcesium Interview Experience 2018 ( Intern, On Campus )
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.