The process consisted of a mass shortlisting with CGPA criteria of +8.5, followed by a coding test consisting of 2 coding questions, logical and aptitude MCQs, DS, OOPS in Java and OS. The MCQs were marked +5, -3.
Question 1: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/make-array-elements-equal-minimum-cost/
Question 2: typical subarray question using maps, analogous question – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/count-sub-arrays-sum-divisible-k/ Practice link
15 students were shortlisted after this round.
3 technical rounds were conducted and an HR round.
Technical Round 1:
Normalizations in DBMS – 1NF,2NF,3NF,4NF,5NF – examples with definitions
Difference between joins and nested queries in practical world
Queries in SQL – one simple and one nested query
Subset Sum – 0/1 knapsack problem – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/subset-sum-problem-dp-25/ Practice link
https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/adding-one-to-number-represented-as-array-of-digits/ Practice link
Technincal Round 2 :
- Introduce yourself
- Queue using 2 stacks – they asked every possible approach and detailed dry run – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/queue-using-stacks/ Practice link
- Compile time vs Run time polymorphism with examples
- Design banking system using OOPS,system design question, discussed loopholes for half an hour
- Interfaces, Inheritance in OOPS
- Virtual functions
- Pure Virtual functions
- Virtual Base Class
Technical Round 3:
4 students were shortlisted for HR round
HR asked how was my day, made me comfortable.
- Introduce yourself
- Name of CEO
- Every non tech thing mentioned in my resume were seriously questioned, eg – top 2 skills learnt from this, name of novels you have read and lessons learnt
- Explain one of your academic project
- why you?
- your top 2 qualities?
- any questions for HR? definitely ask one
Only one student was selected.
Be confident, do explain your approach, keep communicating.
Know each and every word of your resume.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!