1) What is Heap Memory and Difference between stack and heap memory.
2) Why would you do the setContentView() in onCreate() of Activity class.
3) In an app where a component would get would stack up dynamically like experiences in LinkedIn. Would you declare a component in layout xml for this or you will create it dynamically and why.
1) How will you go about creating an in house GPS map system with Bluetooth.
2) How will you create a circle with color by using XML only.
3) How will you create an OCR application.
1st Written Round
1) What is the difference between an interface and abstract class.
2) Find maximum number in an array with increasing and then decreasing numbers.
3) Add two numbers represented by linked lists and represent the sum in third linked list.
4) 20 odd questions about activity base class, fragments types, service’s base class, Content Providers Funtions, Loaders Functions and Out Of Bound Errors.
2nd Face to Face Round
1) What is lifecycle of Fragment
2) What is IPC and architecture of an app using .so file having its API exposed with IPC.
3) Binary Search.
4) Basic about Threads, Service and AsyncTask.
5) When will you use a messenger and a handler.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Snapdeal Interview Experience for React developer
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 12 (For Senior Software Developer)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Android Developer)
- Snapdeal interview experience | Set 3
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 9 (Off-Campus for Sr. Android developer))
- Nearbuy(Groupon) Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Android Developer')
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior Android developer)
- BankBazaar.com Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Senior Android Developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior android Developer)
- Motorola Mobility Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Android Developer, Bangalore)
- Android Developer Summer Internship Interview Experience in a Startup
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- SnapDeal Interview Experience | Set 17 (For SDET)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 8 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 9 (On Campus)