Hello Geeks, I had interview in amazon few days before. I’m sharing you my experience. It was for SDE-I Profile for Hyderabad(India) location.
Round 1: Online Coding(Interviewstreet)
Q1. Print the nth largest node of the given BST. In this question you will have to write a function.
Q2. Convert the BST into sorted doubly linked list. In this question also you will have to write a function.
Q3 & Q4 was simple algorithm based.
Round 2: Telephonic Interview-I
Q1. Given Matrix, and co-ordinates of sub-matrix of given matrix find sum.
Eg 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Coordinates for submatrix 1,1 and 2,2 Sum= 28
Q2. Given a linked list reverse every n chunks.
EG: 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6…n = 3
Output: 3 -> 2 -> 1 -> 6 -> 5 -> 4…
later they extended this Question…If there is only one node and give many conditions.
Round 3: Telephonic Round-II
Q1. Design a data structure for insertion, deletion & get minimum element in O(1)time complexity? Implement the same.
Q2. Given a Binary Search Tree and two nodes find parent node which is parent of both nodes in a given binary search tree. Later the they extended it to simple binary tree.
Round 4: F2F-I
Q1. Is given n-ary tree is Sum tree or not? implement function…
Round 5: F2F-II
Q1. Vertical traversal Order of tree(implement it).
Q2. Lots of discussion on project.
Round 6: F2F-III
Q1. Given a circular array and a pointer find the given element in the array.
Q2. Lots of discussion on current company & company’s work.
Round 7: F2F-IV
1. Customer Producer problem,
3. Deadlock how to solve it.
Q: Favorite Sorting Algorithm.why,where to use it? and various question on the sorting algorithm which I answered.
Every time they ask for time complexity for code. Ask to optimize my solution.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | Amazon WOW-2020
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 249 (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 287 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 1
- Amazon Interview | Set 2
- Amazon Interview | Set 3
- Amazon Interview | Set 5
- Amazon Interview | Set 4
- Amazon Interview | Set 6
- Amazon Interview | Set 7
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 189 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 185 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 8
- Amazon Interview | Set 9
- Amazon Interview | Set 9 (Answers)
- Amazon Interview | Set 10
- Amazon Interview | Set 11