Amazon Interview | Set 107 (For SDE-1)
I finished interviews at Amazon few days back. Here is my interview experience:
Telephonic round (Screening):
1) Discussion around work in current company. Why Amazon?
2) You are given an infinite sorted array containing only numbers 0 and 1. Find the transition point efficiently.
3) He gave me some function and asked me to arrive at the complexity of it.
1) Brief discussion on work in current company
2) Flatten linked list
3) Design a data structure which holds number 1 to n such that insert, remove(this operation will take in a number between 1 to n as argument and remove that number from data structure if it exists) and get valid element in the data structure operations are done with O(1) complexity
1) Brief discussion of work in current company
2) Find and print longest consecutive number sequence in a given sequence
Ex: Input: 1 2 5 3 6 8 7 Output: 5 6 7 8
3) A fair die is thrown k times. What is the probability of sum of k throws to be equal to a number n?
1) Brief discussion of work in current company. Why Amazon?
2) Why do you want to leave current company? What do you like most and dislike most about your current company?
3) Sum two numbers represented by linked list iteratively and recursively.
4) You are given an infinite sorted array containing only numbers 0 and 1. Find the transition point efficiently.
1) Lots of HR, behavioral and team fit questions
2) User statistics are logged in the following format –
user_id|page|time at which page was accessed We need to identify most followed 3 page sequence by users. Example: Input: U1|Page1|05/08/2014 10:00 U1|Page2|05/08/2014 10:01 U1|Page3|05/08/2014 10:02 U1|Page4|05/08/2014 10:03 U2|Page2|05/08/2014 10:02 U2|Page3|05/08/2014 10:04 U2|Page4|05/08/2014 10:05 U3|Page3|05/08/2014 10:04 U3|Page4|05/08/2014 10:05 U3|Page5|05/08/2014 10:06 Output: Most followed 3 page sequence for the input is Page2 -> Page3 -> Page4.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.