Round 1: The first round was an elimination round, i.e.the online test.The test comprised for 3 sections-the general aptitude and English(easy to moderate difficulty), then came the technical section which mostly focused on OS and CN mcqs(can be solved well if one has really good knowledge of both subjects), and the final section was of programming(2 ques, around 30 min-but the questions weren’t difficult).
Round 2: The next round comprised of 2 technical interviews.Questions were asked from OS, CN, troubleshooting of network etc(in-depth concepts). Also a few programming questions were asked to some candidates.These 2 rounds and the managerial round were more of elimination rounds.
Round 3: The final round comprised of 2 more interviews-managerial and HR.The managerial interview questions were related to project work, various difficulties faced and various scenario/situation-type questions.The HR interview was also about life experiences and scenarios.The trick is to be completely honest and have a solid justification for all the answers.
The interviewers were quite co-operative and understanding.It was really a great experience.
- How to Prepare for Amazon AWS Cloud Support Associate On-Campus test?
- AWS Cloud Support Associate Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience for Quality Support Associate
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience March 2019 (Off-Campus -Cloud Associate 1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 194 (For Software Support Engineer)
- Amazon QA role & Support Engineer Intern interview experience
- Tech Mahindra(Customer support) Interview Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1B (For Developer Associate)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Associate Developer)
- Boomerang Commerce Interview Experience | Set 2 (Associate Software Developer 1)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | Set 2 ( Associate Software Engineer )
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 (OFSS for Associate Consultant)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 64 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 65 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer)
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Associate)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus for Associate)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.