It consists of 20 MCQs and two coding questions where MCQS got the negative marking, One for the correct answer and -0.25 for each wrong answer.
1. Given a string. Find all the palindromic partitions of the string. (Number of ways the string can be partitioned so that all the partitions are palindrome)( Case – Insensitive )
Output : 3
Input : AAa
Output : 4
Link for the following question
2. You are given with a large paragraph and N words. You have to find a min length subparagraph of the paragraph which contains all those N words in any order. (Case Insensitive)
Only 33 students got selected for the next round
Round 2( Technical Interview )
First, the Interviewer introduced himself and then asked me to introduce yourself
He gave me only one question
Given a positive number and you have to find all the no. that holds the property of all the digits with an absolute difference equal to 1 to its adjacent digit below that given number.
Input : 40
Output : 10 12 21 23 32 34
I gave a brute force solution first and then he asked me to optimize it. We had a long discussion then he asked me to code the solution.
Only 6 students got selected for the next round.
Round 3( Technical Interview )
The interviewer started with the most common questions “Tell me about yourself”, in which I explained my projects, my achievements, and my strengths.
The round started with long discussions on following Questions of Operating Systems.
1. What is deadlock? and a situation where you have faced deadlock.
2. Scheduling Algorithms.
3. Code LRU Cache
4. Banker’s Algorithm.
5. Paging, Segmentation, etc.
6. How compiler compiles the interlinked libraries. ( Using Topological Sort ) and asked me to code for the same.
One Coding was asked in last
Trapping Rain Water
In the Last interviewer winded up the interview with “Any questions for me?”
Only 3 students were offered internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using write.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!