Design JProfiler. How will you design datastructure and why, function stacktrace. HLD+LLD
Design Cricket Score Board HLD+LLD
Design DataStructure Insert, Delete, Search, findMin, findMax, DeleteMin, DeleteMax with minimal complexity. How will you tradeoff multiple operation to support mutiple operation. Classes should be extensible , if you are using some data structure to support these operation.
Design Multiplayer Chess Board Game LLD only, without drawing HLD.
1) WildCard Matching, slight change * is replaced by +. Cover all corner cases. Write Code.They checked line by line.
2) Copy linked list with random pointer with using O(1) space. Approach only
3) Calculate Top K frequent number from the running stream of data.
Lots of behavioral question.
1) Design a Fresh Grocery System. Means Daily usable Items, you cannot store them in inventory like bread, milk etc.
HLD+ DB Schema + Concurrency issues + Scalable architecture. How will you scale to multiple countries
2) Design an Online tracking system, similar to how you can track your order on swiggy after you place it on maps.
Full Project Discussion
Design Recommendation system. How will you generate generate recommendations for millions of users. DB Schema, How will you improve latency? if the user is searching a item, when will you show next recommendations. How will you update, latency basically and consistency.
This article is contributed by anynomous. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 | 3+ years Experienced
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)