Amazon Interview Experience | Set 363 (On-Campus for Internship)
Round 1:online Test(90 min)
2 Coding Questions
- Finding duplicates in the given array,change that to 1,move all the 1’s to the right side and the other elements are moved to right
- Pair sum count(to find the number of pairs present in the given array whose sum is also present in the array)
Solution: GeeksforGeeks Link
Round 2:coding in paper 2 coding questions(60 min)
- To find the diameter of a binary tree
- Given a linked list, write a function to reverse every k nodes (where k is an input to the function).
Round 3:Technical HR 1
- Project Explanation(Basic Details is enough)
- Data Structure questions
Solving 2 Coding questions
Round 4:Technical HR 2
- Project Explanation(hardcore details)
- Operating Systems
- Compiler Design
- To draw automata for given questions
- Basics in Network
- Testing Questions
- Design Patterns
- drawing design pattern for the project done
- Why Amazon?
- Any Questions from me(HR)?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using write.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!