Amazon Interview Experience | Set 345 (For SDE-1)
Round 1: Onsite, Design
- Design an online file repository system
- What are the use cases
Round 2: Onsite, Algo
- Detailed discussion on projects. My contributions to project.
- nth Fibonacci number in O(n).
- Data Structure with O(1) time for:
Round 3: Onsite, Algo
- Merge two balanced binary search trees into one balanced binary search tree.
- Given an array of 0 and 1, in how many iterations the whole array be filled with 1s if in a single iteration immediate neighbor of 1 can be filled.
- Given a binary matrix, fill the row and column of any cell containing 1 with 1’s in O(n^2) time without extra space.
Round 4: Telephonic, Hiring Manager
- Detailed discussion on projects.
- Interviewer was trying to find a fit with amazon leadership principles(https://www.amazon.jobs/principles) with several behavioral questions.
- What was the most challenging project.
- What did you do in case of immediate deadline.
- What did you do in case of disagreement with your manager.
Round 5: Telephonic, Bar raiser
- Very detailed discussion on my projects
- Give an example in your work where you exceeded expectations
- Design an analytics system
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.