Amazon Interview Experience | Set 345 (For SDE-1)
Round 1: Onsite, Design
- Design an online file repository system
- What are the use cases
Round 2: Onsite, Algo
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Detailed discussion on projects. My contributions to project.
- nth Fibonacci number in O(n).
- Data Structure with O(1) time for:
Round 3: Onsite, Algo
- Merge two balanced binary search trees into one balanced binary search tree.
- Given an array of 0 and 1, in how many iterations the whole array be filled with 1s if in a single iteration immediate neighbor of 1 can be filled.
- Given a binary matrix, fill the row and column of any cell containing 1 with 1’s in O(n^2) time without extra space.
Round 4: Telephonic, Hiring Manager
- Detailed discussion on projects.
- Interviewer was trying to find a fit with amazon leadership principles(https://www.amazon.jobs/principles) with several behavioral questions.
- What was the most challenging project.
- What did you do in case of immediate deadline.
- What did you do in case of disagreement with your manager.
Round 5: Telephonic, Bar raiser
- Very detailed discussion on my projects
- Give an example in your work where you exceeded expectations
- Design an analytics system
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.