Amazon Interview Experience | Set 342 (Off-Campus for SDE-1)
Round 1: (Written – Pen & Paper)
- Lowest common ancestor in binary search tree
- Remove minimum characters from two strings to become anagram
Round 2: Face to Face
Interviewer was expecting full production level code with optimum time/space complexity.
- Find an element in an unsorted array such that all left elements are smaller and all right elements are greater. O(n) time complexity solution is required.
- Find kth smallest element in row wise column wise sorted matrix.
Round 3: Face to Face
Interviewer was first expecting to explain clear algorithm and then production level code.
Round 4: Hiring Manager Round
- Discussed thoroughly about my company project. My contribution in project.
- Boundary traversal of a binary tree
- Why Amazon. Why Chennai.
Hoping for call for Bar Raiser round.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Related Practice Problems
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.