Amazon Interview Experience | Set 342 (Off-Campus for SDE-1)
Round 1: (Written – Pen & Paper)
- Lowest common ancestor in binary search tree
- Remove minimum characters from two strings to become anagram
Round 2: Face to Face
Interviewer was expecting full production level code with optimum time/space complexity.
- Find an element in an unsorted array such that all left elements are smaller and all right elements are greater. O(n) time complexity solution is required.
- Find kth smallest element in row wise column wise sorted matrix.
Round 3: Face to Face
Interviewer was first expecting to explain clear algorithm and then production level code.
- Find the number of islands
- K’th Smallest/Largest Element in Unsorted Array
Round 4: Hiring Manager Round
- Discussed thoroughly about my company project. My contribution in project.
- Boundary traversal of a binary tree
- Why Amazon. Why Chennai.
Hoping for call for Bar Raiser round.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Related Practice Problems