Amazon Interview Experience | Set 339 (For SDE 2)
Round -1 (Written Round) Pen and Paper
- Level order Traversal in spiral form.
- Design deck of cards with joker (53 cards).
- 1 array question need to do in O(n).
Round -2 F2F
Become a success story instead of just reading about them. Prepare for coding interviews at Amazon and other top product-based companies with our Amazon Test Series. Includes topic-wise practice questions on all important DSA topics along with 10 practice contests of 2 hours each. Designed by industry experts that will surely help you practice and sharpen your programming skills. Wait no more, start your preparation today!
- About previous projects and role.
- In- place rotation of 2D Array by 90 degree clockwise.
- About Amazon- what are the different projects in amazon
- Find sum of all elements in a matrix except the elements in row and/or column of given cell?
- Print top view of tree without hashing.
Round-4 F2F Design round
- If N-files are given containing sorted number list and files are adding at run time. design a program if 1 st time run then gives min number , 2nd time run give 2nd min number , 3rd time gives 3rd min number and so on
write a program
Round-5 Design and Coding
- Design Book My show.
- 1 problem of their project which will be solved by using map and list.
- Your Role in previous company, design of your project, flaw in your design and improvements , your strength and improvement area
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.