Amazon Banglore/Chennai Interview for SDE 1 role
Round 1 – Pen Paper Test
1) Root to leaf path sum equal to a given number, number can be positive or negative
2) Reverse a Linked List in groups of given size
1) Design Pizza Class, mostly OOPs concepts.
2) Print top 500 words in a dictionary on the basis of frequency
Round 5 – Hiring Manager Round
1) Behavioural questions: Why to leave present company, Anything you want to change in yourself
2) How files are stored in memory? Is it compulsory to save each character in 8-bit? Can we have a variable length of bit representation? Why ASCII has 8 bit only?
For variable length I have said the Huffman Coding.
Round 6 – Bar Raiser Round
1) Behavioural questions : Anything that you have suggested apart from work, an instance where you have an argument with your manager, biggest accomplishment, biggest failure, anything that you have implemented apart from your day-to-day work.
2) What is semaphore?
3) What is design pattern? Explain Factory Design Pattern.
4) Length of the longest substring without repeating characters
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.