Amazon Interview Experience | Set 277 (On-Campus for Internship)
Recently Amazon visited our campus for interns and placements. For interns it consisted of 1 online + 2 technical rounds.
20 MCQ’S based mainly on sorting, OS,Networks
2 coding questions:
1. Given a number find the next greatest number formed with same digits
2. Find the largest increasing sequence in an array
Round 1:(40 mins)
The round started with discussion on projects,my strengths for first 20 mins
Then he asked me to write full working code covering all edge cases for
1) Finding nth node from end of linked list
2) Deleting nth node from end of linked list
Round 2:(45 mins)
1. Find the last non-repeating integer in a stream of integers in O(1) time complexity
Practice Amazon Interview Questions.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!