- If you get very good marks in GATE say above 70 (may vary from year to year), then you have got fair some amount of chance to apply for PSUs and get called for interview directly.
- Even if you have a valid GATE score, you get the chance to sit in many government job exams which requires valid GATE score as compulsory.
- If you want, you can pursue Masters in your respective stream from premium institutes of this country like IITs, NITs, IISc, IIIT and etc. if your marks is well enough
- You get a monthly stipend of Rs 12400/-, it may increase later. This stipend gives you financial independence and may help you to support your family.
- Once you have cleared GATE it is valid for 3 years, which you can use for applying in PhD for next 3 years across many popular and premium institutes.
- Many popular private companies prefers engineers who have cracked GATE.
- You will get invited from A.I.C.T.E. to join National Doctoral Fellowship programs.
- Clearing GATE makes you stand apart from most of the engineer grads passing out engineering without any valid GATE score.
- How to Get a Job in Indian PSUs?
- Passwords | Entropy and Cracking
- USA's Love for Indian CEOs
- Practice for cracking any coding interview
- Cracking Google Summer of Code 101
- Cracking Technical Interviews; Freshers
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SQL
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Subnetting
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Cryptocurrency in 2020
- Advantages and Disadvantages of working in a Startup
- Advantages of DBMS over File system
- Advantages of Database Management System
- What Are the Advantages of Associating With Companies During College?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Chatbots in Business?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of various CPU scheduling algorithms
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.