Experience : 8 months
First Round :
Held on interview street .Aptitude + technical (standard pattern and questions)
Second Round (f2f):
Started of with the discussion of trees. Like what is a tree/BST ?
Implement insertion in tree (Java).
Discussion on projects.
Search time complexity in BST/ ternary tree.
Link List v/s BST
Third Round (f2f):
Implement a generic binary search algorithm i.e. the input array may contain int, double or structure values.
How does strtok() works. How can you make it thread safe.
Given an array, find number of pairs which equal to a given sum.
Question on singleton pattern.
Fourth Round(f2f) :
A building has n steps. Aperson can take 1,2 or 3 steps. In how many ways can a person reach top of building.
General discussion on cache.
You have a stream of incoming integers. How will you store these numbers and implement following functions : GiveMax(), GiveSecond Max(), Delete Max(), DeleteSecondMax (), Add , Remove an element.
I couldn’t make it beyond this round.However, this was my interview experience.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Adobe Interview | Set 17 (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview | Set 2
- Adobe Interview | Set 15 (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview | Set 9
- Adobe Interview | Set 4
- Adobe Interview | Set 3
- Adobe Interview | Set 1
- Adobe Interview | Set 16 (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview | Set 5
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 53 (For MTS-2)
- Adobe Interview Experience (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 31
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 32 (For MTS-1)