We all know that code of every function resides in memory and so every function has an address like all others variables in the program. We can get the address of a function by just writing the function’s name without parentheses. Please refer function pointer in C for details.
Address of function main() is 004113C0
Address of function funct() is 00411104
In C/C++, name of a function can be used to find address of function.
address of function main() is :0x40053c address of function funct() is : 0x400526
- Program to validate an IP address
- C Program to display hostname and IP address
- C Program to find IP Address, Subnet Mask & Default Gateway
- Function Overloading vs Function Overriding in C++
- What happens when a virtual function is called inside a non-virtual function in C++
- div() function in C++
- arc function in C
- fma() function in C++
- log() function in C++
- exp() function C++
- iswctype() function in C/C++
- iswxdigit() function in C/C++
- wctype() function in C/C++
- strtoimax() function in C++
- strtod() function in C/C++
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.