Accolite Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
If you are having some knowledge of coding and some basic coding concepts, you can easily crack this interview.
Round 1(M.C.Q based round):
- You have to attempt 15-20 quizzes on Eduthrill website(5 question – 2 minutes) with an average score of 60%.
- Then after a few days they will send a mail for coding round.
- You will be given a code of generally related graphs. You have to answer this in 1 hour.
- If you have some knowledge of B.F.S and D.F.S, you can solve this.
- You will get a call for a technical interview round if you are able to score 80% and above in this round.
Round 3(Technical Interview-1–45min):
- In this round, the interviewer will test you basic coding skills (Trees, graphs linked-lists).
- Some basic questions on OOPS, DBMS.
- 1-2 Logic questions.
- Based on your performance you will be called for next round.
Round 4(Technical Interview-2–45min):
- In this round, some tougher questions will be asked compared to previous round but most of them can be found on GeeksforGeeks platform.
- You will be asked about the topics you mentioned in your resume and questions related to projects.
- Maybe some logical questions.
- Generally this will last only for 20-25 minutes.
- Some basic questions will be asked about the company.
- The interviewer asks questions to know your personality and thinking skills.
- After 2-3 days they will inform you the result.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!