Accolite Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2022
Round 1(Aptitude): An online MCQ round on the Eduthrill platform, where I had to take a minimum of 20 tests, each of which lasted around 2-3 minutes. The questions were basic and from various topics like DBMS, OS, CN, DSA, OOP, and general aptitude. The overall accuracy needs to be over 60% to get shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2(Coding Round): The coding round was held on the Codelyzer platform. The question was,
- Given a graph with n nodes and m directed edges. One lowercase letter is assigned to each node. A path’s value is defined as the number of the most frequently occurring letter. Find the maximum path value.
- I came up with an approach that involved Dynamic Programming and Topological sorting. I got shortlisted for the next round.
Round 3(Technical Interview 1): The interviewer was very friendly. The interview started with a brief, self-introduction then he shared an online Google Doc where I had to code the following:
- KMP Algorithm: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/kmp-algorithm-for-pattern-searching/
- Sort an Array of 0’s, 1’s, and 2’s in a single pass: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/sort-an-array-of-0s-1s-and-2s/
- Vertical Order Traversal: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/print-binary-tree-vertical-order/
- Subset Sum: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/subset-sum-problem-dp-25/
This was followed by a brief discussion of the projects that I had done. Then I was asked a System Design question, where I had to design a food delivery app like Zomato or Swiggy. I had to explain the classes used and their relations using Object-Oriented principles. It was a long discussion and went on for about 30 min.
Finally, the interview concluded with a few basic OOPs questions.
Round 4(Technical Interview 2): The interview began with my self-introduction and then he gave me one coding question:
- Height of a binary tree: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/write-a-c-program-to-find-the-maximum-depth-or-height-of-a-tree/
This was followed by a discussion on my Full-stack project. I had to explain the entire data flow and working of my project. It was an elaborate discussion and took 30 min.
- Next, he asked me to write SQL queries, which involved joins, nested queries, subqueries.
- Later, he asked me to compare JAVA, C++, and Python in various aspects, and with this, the interview concluded.
Round 5(HR Interview): The interview consisted of pretty standard questions like:
- Tell me about yourself
- Biggest challenge you faced
- Why should we hire you
- What do you know about our company
Please Login to comment...