Accolite Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2022
Round 1(Aptitude): An online MCQ round on the Eduthrill platform, where I had to take a minimum of 20 tests, each of which lasted around 2-3 minutes. The questions were basic and from various topics like DBMS, OS, CN, DSA, OOP, and general aptitude. The overall accuracy needs to be over 60% to get shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2(Coding Round): The coding round was held on the Codelyzer platform. The question was,
- Given a graph with n nodes and m directed edges. One lowercase letter is assigned to each node. A path’s value is defined as the number of the most frequently occurring letter. Find the maximum path value.
- I came up with an approach that involved Dynamic Programming and Topological sorting. I got shortlisted for the next round.
Round 3(Technical Interview 1): The interviewer was very friendly. The interview started with a brief, self-introduction then he shared an online Google Doc where I had to code the following:
- KMP Algorithm: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/kmp-algorithm-for-pattern-searching/
- Sort an Array of 0’s, 1’s, and 2’s in a single pass: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/sort-an-array-of-0s-1s-and-2s/
- Vertical Order Traversal: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/print-binary-tree-vertical-order/
- Subset Sum: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/subset-sum-problem-dp-25/
This was followed by a brief discussion of the projects that I had done. Then I was asked a System Design question, where I had to design a food delivery app like Zomato or Swiggy. I had to explain the classes used and their relations using Object-Oriented principles. It was a long discussion and went on for about 30 min.
Finally, the interview concluded with a few basic OOPs questions.
Round 4(Technical Interview 2): The interview began with my self-introduction and then he gave me one coding question:
- Height of a binary tree: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/write-a-c-program-to-find-the-maximum-depth-or-height-of-a-tree/
This was followed by a discussion on my Full-stack project. I had to explain the entire data flow and working of my project. It was an elaborate discussion and took 30 min.
- Next, he asked me to write SQL queries, which involved joins, nested queries, subqueries.
- Later, he asked me to compare JAVA, C++, and Python in various aspects, and with this, the interview concluded.
Round 5(HR Interview): The interview consisted of pretty standard questions like:
- Tell me about yourself
- Biggest challenge you faced
- Why should we hire you
- What do you know about our company
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!