Accolite Digital Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2022
Round 1: Assessment Round
- It was an Assessment Round that was conducted on the Eduthrill platform of Accolite. Had to solve 20 quizzes minimum while maintaining an accuracy of 60%.
- The questions comprised of Aptitude, Operating System, Computer architecture and Organization, DBMS, Number theory, Data Structure, and Networking.
Round 2: Coding Round
- It was a coding round that was conducted on the Codelyzer platform of Accolite.
- It consisted of 1 coding question that had to solve in 1 hour.
Round 3: Technical Round
Time: 55-60 minutes.
- It was a technical round. It started with a question tell me something about yourself then the interviewer asked me questions on OOPS such as what is encapsulation, polymorphism, method overloading and method overriding, an example of compile-time polymorphism and run time polymorphism then the interview asked questions on DBMS such as what is normalization and its types, what is clustered index,
- The difference between deleting and truncate command, the difference between truncate and drop command and then the interviewer asked me to share my screen and asked me to open any text editor then the interviewer started giving me problems based on the array such as print the triplet that sum equal to zero in a given array, minimum jumps to reach at the end of the array, print the duplicate number in a given array.
- Then the interviewer asked me the time complexity and space complexity of the solutions that I proposed and then asked me to optimize the solution every time.
Round 4: Technical Round
Time: 40-45 min
- It was another technical round. The interviewer asked me to explain merge sort and what is its time complexity and space complexity of merge sort then the interviewer asked me to explain the difference between array and linked list and the interviewer also gave me some situations and asked me which data structure should be used and why in that situation.
- Now comes the coding part the interviewer asked me to share my screen and open any text editor and gave me questions on trees such as find the spiral order traversal of a tree, left view of a tree the interviewer asked me to write only pseudocode and explain the code.
Round 5: HR Round
Time: 35-40 min
- Tell me something about yourself?.
- Explain the projects which you mention in your resume?
- What are the challenges you faced while creating these projects?
- How do you utilize your time in the lockdown period?
- What do you know about Accolite and why do you choose Accolite?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- Why did you choose to engineer?
- Do you have any location preferences?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- How long have you worked with us?
After this, HR told me about the company and what are the services they are providing.