Round 1: Telephonic
- LRU cache implementation
- String pool concept
- Tree related Question ( traversal in level order and some binary search question)
- Next greater element on right side
- Design a data structure which insert, delete and find random number in O(1).
- Hashmap working
- Cookies related stuff( how browser save login information )
- Design database of Restaurant service.
- Given a array of size having number in range of n find duplicate in O(n) time and O(1) extra space and array should not be lost. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-duplicates-in-on-time-and-constant-extra-space/
- Given a stream of numbers, generate a random number from the stream. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/select-a-random-number-from-stream-with-o1-space/
- maximum and minimum number of binary search tree.
- one was related to mathematics I don’t remember exactly
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.