In total, I gave 4 rounds of Interview for 1MG.
Round 1: Telephonic Round
Intermediate level interview round where I was asked about Naive Bayes, Bayes theorem, my projects, and Convolution Neural Network working in brief.
Round 2: Technical round 1 onsite
It was for more than 1 hour where I was asked about DCGANs, loss functions, Logistic regression in-depth knowledge, working of Naive-Bayes Classifier, Bayes theorem, and Total Probability theorem. Loss functions Mean square error, Log-Loss, Mean square log error were asked. Few more topics/algorithms were asked to know my knowledge in the field.
Question: For a breast cancer dataset, I applied three algorithms. One decision tree where I get 97% accuracy on the test set, Two random forest: 98% accuracy, Three Naive Bayes: 92% accuracy. Which algorithm is best among these?
Answer: None of these, Accuracy those not tell which algorithm is best. Precision and Recall is also important.
The algorithm may be correctly predicting that a person does not have cancer and test results are also -ve but this does not mean it will predict +ve test when a person really has cancer.
This case is known as accuracy Paradox.
Round 3: Technical round 2 onsite
Here, I was asked about application part where can Machine Learning be used in their platform. This was my practical and application knowledge tester. I had already gone through their website and app thoroughly so I knew where recommendation part can be used where Association rule methods can be used. Here we discussed apriori and Fp-growth tree algorithm.
Round 4: HR ROUND
After around 20mins, HR came up and asked me some questions about me. Went through my resume and within 2days I got selection msg.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience 2018 | (For Data Science Profile)
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus Data Sciences Profile)
- Hike Interview Experience | QA Profile
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 20 (For Q&A Profile)
- Groupon Interview | Set 1 (SDE Profile - Fresher)
- WheelsEye Interview Experience SDE Profile
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 18 (For WBT Profile)
- Wipro Interview experience for Star profile
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 19 (For IT Engineer Profile)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 12 (For CSP Profile)
- Citibank Bangalore Interview | Set 4 (For Analyst Profile)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Backend Profile)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 11 (For MNT Profile)
- Microsoft-IDC Interview Experience-SDE profile (on-campus for FTE)
- CarWale Interview Experience for SDE profile on Campus
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.