Given a string containing only lowercase english alphabets. The task is to find the bitwise XOR of all the prime frequencies of the characters in the string. If no prime frequency is present, then print -1.
Input : str = "gggggeeekkkks" Output : 6 Input : str = "aabbbbw" Output : -1
- Traverse the string and store the frequencies of all the characters using map STL.
- Find the frequencies which are prime numbers using Sieve Of Eratosthenes.
- Calculate XOR of all these prime frequencies.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Sum and Product of Prime Frequencies of Characters in a String
- Check whether the frequencies of all the characters in a string are prime or not
- Remove characters from given string whose frequencies are a Prime Number
- Print characters having prime frequencies in order of occurrence
- Binary string with given frequencies of sums of consecutive pairs of characters
- Character whose frequency is equal to the sum of frequencies of other characters of the given string
- Minimize Cost to sort a String in Increasing Order of Frequencies of Characters
- Generate a Number in Decreasing order of Frequencies of characters of a given String
- Numbers with prime frequencies greater than or equal to k
- Array elements with prime frequencies
- Print characters having odd frequencies in order of occurrence
- Print characters and their frequencies in order of occurrence using a LinkedHashMap in Java
- Print characters having even frequencies in order of occurrence
- Print characters and their frequencies in order of occurrence using Binary Tree
- Queries for frequencies of characters in substrings
- Print characters and their frequencies in order of occurrence
- Absolute difference between the XOR of Non-Prime numbers and Prime numbers of an Array
- Generate a string with maximum possible alphabets with odd frequencies
- Queries to find frequencies of a string within specified substrings
- Program to find the XOR of ASCII values of characters in a string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.