Given a string , the task is to check if the frequencies of all the characters of the string are prime or not. If all the frequencies are prime then print otherwise print .
Input: str = “geeksforgeeks”
Character Frequency g 2 e 4 k 2 s 2 f 1 o 1 r 1
It is clear that only the frequencies of g, k and s are prime.
Input: str = “aabbbccccc”
Approach: Find the frequencies of all the characters present in the string and store them in a map. Then check whether all the frequencies are prime or not, if all the frequency are prime then print else .
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- XOR of Prime Frequencies of Characters in a String
- Sum and Product of Prime Frequencies of Characters in a String
- Check whether count of distinct characters in a string is Prime or not
- Character whose frequency is equal to the sum of frequencies of other characters of the given string
- Count characters in a string whose ASCII values are prime
- Program to print characters present at prime indexes in a given string
- Queries for frequencies of characters in substrings
- Check whether second string can be formed from characters of first string
- Print characters and their frequencies in order of occurrence
- Print characters having odd frequencies in order of occurrence
- Array elements with prime frequencies
- Check if both halves of the string have same set of characters
- Quick way to check if all the characters of a string are same
- Numbers with prime frequencies greater than or equal to k
- Check if a given string is made up of two alternating characters
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.