In this article we are going to learn about how can we disable a radio button present in a frame. Sometimes when we dont want user to press a button we can disable a button and the button become unclickable.
In order to disable a button we can use Disable() function associated with wx.RadioButton class of wxPython.
Parameters: No parameters are required by Disable() function
Return Type: bool
Returns: Returns True if the window has been disabled, False if it had been already disabled before the call to this function.
- wxPython - Disable Radio Box present in frame
- wxPython - Disable statictext in wxPython
- wxPython - Dynamically enable and disable tools in toolbar using button
- wxPython - Disable Button
- wxPython - Create Radio Button using Create() function
- wxPython - Change Font colour of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change font of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change Background Colour of Radio Button
- wxPython - Set Tooltip for radio button
- wxPython - Change Size of Radio Button
- wxPython - Hide Radio Button
- wxPython - Show hidden Radio Button
- wxPython - Get size of Radio Button Window
- Disable kivy button using .kv file
- Disable Kivy Button
- wxPython - Create Radio Box with two step creation
- wxPython | Get default attributes of Radio Box
- wxPython - Hide Radio Box from the frame
- wxPython - Show hidden Radio Box
- wxPython - Create Radio Box with Items in different orientation
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.