In this article we are going to learn that how can we disable a Radio Box present in the frame. In order to do that we will use Disable() method which makes the whole Radio Box disabled and unclickable. Disable() method returns True if the window has been disabled, False if it had been already disabled before the call to this function.
Disable() function takes no arguments.
Parameters No parameters required to Disable Radio Box
Returns: Returns True if the window has been disabled, False if it had been already disabled before the call to this function.
Return Type: bool
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- wxPython - Hide Radio Box from the frame
- wxPython - Change font for text present in Radio Box
- wxPython - Disable Radio button
- wxPython - Disable statictext in wxPython
- wxPython - Create Radio Box with two step creation
- wxPython | Get default attributes of Radio Box
- wxPython - Show hidden Radio Box
- wxPython - Create Radio Box with Items in different orientation
- wxPython - Dynamically enable and disable tools in toolbar using button
- wxPython - Disable Button
- wxPython - Frame() Constructor in Python
- Create RadioButton in frame using wxPython
- wxPython - Hide toolbar from frame
- wxPython - Show hidden toolbar in the frame
- wxPython - Create RadioBox in frame
- PyQt5 - Checking if the Combo box is having frame or not
- wxPython - Create Radio Button using Create() function
- wxPython - Change Font colour of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change font of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change Background Colour of Radio Button
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.