In this article we are going to learn about how can we change backgroun colour of a Radio Button. We will use SetBackgroundColour() function sets the background colour of the window.
Notice that as with SetForegroundColour, setting the background colour of a native control may not affect the entire control and could be not supported at all depending on the control and platform.
Syntax: wx.StaticText.SetBackgroundColour(self, colour)
Parameter Input Type Description colour wx.Colour Colour for background of static text.
Return type bool
Returns True if the colour was really changed, False if it was already set to this colour and nothing was done.
- wxPython - Change Font colour of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change Background colour of Button
- wxPython - Change background colour of RadioBox
- wxPython - Change Foreground Colour of Button
- wxPython - Get background colour of Toolbar
- wxPython - change toolbar colour wx.ToolBar
- wxPython - Change font colour of RadioBox
- wxPython - Change font of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change Size of Radio Button
- wxPython - Create Radio Button using Create() function
- wxPython - Set Tooltip for radio button
- wxPython - Disable Radio button
- wxPython - Hide Radio Button
- wxPython - Show hidden Radio Button
- wxPython - Get size of Radio Button Window
- wxPython - Change font for text present in Radio Box
- PyQt5 - Background image to Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Background image to indicator of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Background color to Radio Button
- PyQt5 – Background image of Radio button for checked state
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.