In this article we are going to learn how can we change the font of textpresent inside the Radio box. In order to do this we will follow 3 steps:
Step 1: Create a wx.Font object variable named f.
Step 2: Create a Radio box.
Step 3: Set f as font for Radio box using SetFont() method.
Syntax: wx.RadioBox.SetFont(self, font)
Parameter Input Type Description font wx.Font font to be used for radio box
- wxPython - Change Font colour of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change font of Radio Button
- wxPython - Disable Radio Box present in frame
- wxPython - Change Font of StaticText
- wxPython - Change Button Label Font
- wxPython - Change font colour of RadioBox
- wxPython - Create Radio Box with two step creation
- wxPython | Get default attributes of Radio Box
- wxPython - Hide Radio Box from the frame
- wxPython - Show hidden Radio Box
- wxPython - Create Radio Box with Items in different orientation
- wxPython - Change Background Colour of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change Size of Radio Button
- PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Label text ?
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 – Change text in Radio Button on click
- PyQt5 - How to change the spacing between indicator and text part of Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 - Change text of pre-existing Radio button
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Matching font with the System Font
- PyQt5 - Font and size of content in Radio button
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.