There was 1 coding round and 4 F2F interviews. This was for Software Developer Position(Note:-It was not for the research division in Walmart Labs)
There were 2 coding questions given in this round. The platform used is Hacker rank and we have to complete both questions in their office only in 1 hour. Usage of internet is strictly prohibited.
1. Find Maximum sum in an array such that no 2 elements are adjacent. In this, 1 more condition was also there that first and last elements should also not be taken together. This question was modification of this.
2. In a cartesian plane, there are N tanks and M objects placed. Tanks can fire in 4 directions (N, S, E, W). Position of tanks and objects are given as input and are fixed. We have to find a way to give directions to N tanks such that they will not hit any object and any other tanks. If a tank can fire in 2 directions, then a direction whose ASCII code is lesser will be given preference. Example:-
Position of tanks
Position of Objects
Direction of N tanks should be:-
(0,0) E -> This tank should fire in east direction
(1,1) E -> This tank can fire in all 4 directions. Since E has least ASCII code in all 4 of them, so E
1. Intersection and Intersection Point in 2 Linked List.
2. Questions on Multithreading in Java. About synchronised block, etc.
3. Why JVM is platform independent.
4. Difference between Java and C++.
5. Write a code for building a heap and explain its time complexity
6. k largest elements in an array
7. Some Questions on String datatype in Java
1. Design a complete Railway Reservation System. Following things are checked in code:-
a. Object Oriented Programming
b. Design Patterns used(if any)
c. Are use cases are optimised or not?
2. Question on LRU cache implementation
1. Design a data structure which provides the following APIs:-
a. insert element in O(1)
b. delete an element in O(1)
c. find a random element in O(1)
2. Some questions on Java basics.
3. Some discussion on projects done in current job.
4. Got 1 feedback that my knowledge of Java is not so good. So, if we hire you, then what will be your strategy to improve on your Java skills.
1. Why do you want to join Walmart Labs?
2. What are the biggest challenges faced by me in my current job.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 13 (For Experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (on-campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 16 (For Experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Off Campus Interview Experience
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 15 (For Internship)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 18 (For Experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | (On-Campus for Internship)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (Off Campus, Engineer 2 Development)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience ( On Campus FT + 6 month Internship )
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 17 (Experienced Java Development Stack)