Data Visualization is the presentation of data in graphical format. It helps people understand the significance of data by summarizing and presenting huge amount of data in a simple and easy-to-understand format and helps communicate information clearly and effectively.
Consider this given Data-set for which we will be plotting different charts :
1. Histogram :
The histogram represents the frequency of occurrence of specific phenomena which lie within a specific range of values and arranged in consecutive and fixed intervals.
In below code histogram is plotted for
Age, Income, Sales. So these plots in the output shows frequency of each unique value for each attribute.
2. Column Chart :
A column chart is used to show a comparison among different attributes, or it can show a comparison of items over time.
3. Box plot chart :
A box plot is a graphical representation of statistical data based on the
minimum, first quartile, median, third quartile, and maximum. The term “box plot” comes from the fact that the graph looks like a rectangle with lines extending from the top and bottom. Because of the extending lines, this type of graph is sometimes called a box-and-whisker plot. For quantile and median refer to this Quantile and median.
4. Pie Chart :
A pie chart shows a static number and how categories represent part of a whole the composition of something. A pie chart represents numbers in percentages, and the total sum of all segments needs to equal 100%.
5. Scatter plot :
A scatter chart shows the relationship between two different variables and it can reveal the distribution trends. It should be used when there are many different data points, and you want to highlight similarities in the data set. This is useful when looking for outliers and for understanding the distribution of your data.
- Data Analysis and Visualization with Python | Set 2
- Python | Data visualization using Bokeh
- Data analysis and Visualization with Python
- Python | Plotting charts in excel sheet with Data Tools using XlsxWriter module | Set - 1
- Python | Plotting charts in excel sheet with data tools using XlsxWriter module | Set – 2
- Python | Plotting column charts in excel sheet with data tables using XlsxWriter module
- Pandas Built-in Data Visualization | ML
- Mandelbrot Fractal Set visualization in Python
- Python | Bar Charts in Vincent
- Python | Line Charts in Vincent
- Python | Plotting charts in excel sheet using openpyxl module | Set - 1
- Python | Plotting charts in excel sheet using openpyxl module | Set – 2
- Python | Plotting charts in excel sheet using openpyxl module | Set 3
- Python | Plotting Pie charts in excel sheet using XlsxWriter module
- Python | Plotting bar charts in excel sheet using XlsxWriter module
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.