I’d like to share my interview experience @Unthinkable Solutions for Jr. Associate IT with all of my fellow geeks.
Round 1: Firstly they take an online assessment on HackerEarth which is purely based on coding skills. It consists of 3 coding question in which 2 are easy one and the last one was medium. The questions were based on the number theory, string, and arrays.
Note: Try to do all 3 questions to directly qualify for the interviews. If you are able to do 2 or 2.5 questions then they again organize another coding round for the left candidates.
Round 1 A(Coding round): This round consists of 2 coding questions and the time allotted is 45 minutes. This is a little tougher round which consists of questions based on string manipulation and matrix. Both questions were of medium difficulty now. You have to do at least 1 question to qualify for interviews.
Round 2(Technical interview 1): This round takes place virtually and for approximately 45 minutes. The questions are:-
- Give your introduction
- Tell about your most challenging project
- Why ReactJs is better over other frameworks?
- Tell me some features of ReactJs
- 3 coding questions:
- Reverse a linked list
- Sort the array of 0’s 1’s and 2’s in a most optimized way
- Right rotate an array K times in O(1) space
Note: My projects were based on React Js, so few cross-questions on it
Round 3(Technical interview 2): This round takes place for around 50 minutes. The questions are:
- Introduce yourself
- Tell me about any of your projects
- Now they asked 10-15 questions in a rapid-fire way related to DS and Algorithms which include topics like sorting complexities, searching, heaps, queues, stacks, etc.
- Write the code of Heap Sort
- Write the code of Bubble Sort
Round 4(HR round): This round only consists of basic HR-related questions and took around only 20 minutes.
Tips: Clear your fundamentals related to DS and Algorithms and with your project too. Remember that your interview will surely revolve around your resume.