The _.find() function looks at each element of the list and returns the first occurrence of the element that satisfy the condition. If any element of list is not satisfy the condition then it returns the
_.find(list, predicate, [context])
Parameters: This function accept three parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- list: This parameter is used to hold the list of items.
- predicate: This parameter is used to hold the truth condition.
- context: The text content which need to be display. It is an optional parameter.
Return value: It returns the first occurrence of the element that satisfy the condition.
- PHP | Ds\Deque find() Function
- PHP | Ds\Sequence find() Function
- PHP | Ds\Vector find() Function
- How to find out where a function is defined using PHP ?
- Mongoose | find() Function
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- How to find the parent class name with known class in jQuery ?
- PHP | Find the number of sub-string occurrences
- PHP | Find Intersection of two arrays
- PHP program to find the length of the last word in string
- PHP program to find missing element(s) from an array
- PHP program to find the Standard Deviation of an array
- PHP program to find the maximum and the minimum in array
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.