Tower Research Interview Experience 1.5 years Experienced
Coding Round :
- Basic string manipulation coding (python)
- Linux commands(grep, ls)
- Flask vs Django . What to use when
- Detailed Project discussion
- Given time in HH:MM and n minutes add it and maintain 24 hrs format. Handle exceptions as well if input is wrong(throw exception)
- Yields, generators, map, lambda, reduce
- List comprehension. Add characters to string without loop(s=”A”*50)
- Git commands(pull(merge upcoming changes when executed) vs fetch(no merging), checkout, push,branch, reset)
- Detailed project discussion
- Project Discussion on company/college
- Design patterns
- How you can count fan blades if fan is running.(no turn off or slow down of fan,No use of gadgets(camera)).
Ans – A blinking tubelight can capture fan blades for an instant.If you see tubelight at that instant and then close your eyes without seeing anything else , it will retain your retina. You can count it.