TCS-Digital Interview Experience
My interview took place in October 2020. There are 3 rounds total to get into Digital.
First round: It consists of Aptitude and two coding questions where there is a separate cut-off in both sections like they don’t expect us to solve more questions from aptitude, but we need to solve as many problems as we can with more accuracy. For each correct answer, you score “+2” and there is a negative marking of “-0.33” for every incorrect answer. So, among 2 coding questions, you are expected to solve at least one to get qualified.
Second round: Now, coming to the interview, technical, managerial, hr round altogether happened in one round. Technical round mostly concentrated on:
- Tell me about yourself?
- What are Normalisation and its types?
- Suppose there are 10 tuples in the database. Write a SQL query to you to retrieve the tuples in reverse order?
- Difference between JRE, JDK, JVM in java?
- Which version I have used to do coding in Java as I mentioned “Java” as my programming language in a resume?
- How do you improve the performance of your code?
- What is JIT Compiler?
- Difference between RDBMS and DBMS?
- Why don’t we use pointers in java?
- The managerial interview mainly focused on whether we do stay in the company or not and also some behavioral questions.
- HR asked some tricky questions
Don’t lose hope. This interview won’t be that easy. You need to be clear in your domain.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.