Given an integer N, the task is to find the sum of interior angles of an N-sided polygon. A plane figure having a minimum of three sides and angles is called a polygon.
Input: N = 3
3-sided polygon is a triangle and the sum
of the interior angles of a triangle is 180.
Input: N = 6
Approach: The sum of internal angles of a polygon with N sides is given by (N – 2) * 180
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Check if an N-sided Polygon is possible from N given angles
- Find all angles of a given triangle
- Count of obtuse angles in a circle with 'k' equidistant points between 2 given points
- Program to find smallest difference of angles of two parts of a given circle
- Find all angles of a triangle in 3D
- Find other two sides and angles of a right angle triangle
- Program to find the angles of a quadrilateral
- Check if a triangle of positive area is possible with the given angles
- Check whether the triangle is valid or not if angles are given
- Check whether Quadrilateral is valid or not if angles are given
- Length of remaining two sides of a Triangle from a given side and its adjacent angles
- Internal static variable vs. External static variable with Examples in C
- How to check if a given point lies inside or outside a polygon?
- Minimum Cost Polygon Triangulation
- Area of a polygon with given n ordered vertices
- Polygon Clipping | Sutherland–Hodgman Algorithm
- Regular polygon using only 1s in a binary numbered circle
- Find number of diagonals in n sided convex polygon
- Minimum area of a Polygon with three points given
- Program to find the Interior and Exterior Angle of a Regular Polygon
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.