Given a list of strings, find the largest string among all. Largest string is the string with largest number of unique characters.
Input : "AN KOW", "LO JO", "ZEW DO RO" Output : "ZEW DO RO" Explanation : "ZEW DO RO" has maximum distinct letters. Input : "ROMEO", "EMINEM", "RADO" Output : "ROMEO" Explanation : In case of tie, we can print any of the strings.
We iterate over the strings, and take a boolean array to check the presence of letters. Also, keep track of maximum unique letters. Return the string with maximum number of distinct characters.
A AB C JOHNSON
- Minimize number of unique characters in string
- Permutation of a string with maximum number of characters greater than its adjacent characters
- Minimum deletions from string to reduce it to string with at most 2 unique characters
- Maximum number of characters between any two same character in a string
- Determine if a string has all Unique Characters
- Python program to check if a string contains all unique characters
- Find the longest substring with k unique characters in a given string
- Efficiently check if a string has all unique characters without using any additional data structure
- Maximum length of balanced string after swapping and removal of characters
- Length of the smallest sub-string consisting of maximum distinct characters
- Find all unique pairs of maximum and second maximum elements over all sub-arrays in O(NlogN)
- Count number of substrings of a string consisting of same characters
- Number of ways to remove a sub-string from S such that all remaining characters are same
- Find the number of strings formed using distinct characters of a given string
- Minimum number of characters to be removed to make a binary string alternate
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.