This method(comes under System.Collections namespace) is used to check whether a specified element is present is Stack or not. Internally this method checks for equality by calling the Object.Equals method. Also, it performs a linear search, therefore, this method is an O(n) operation, where n is Count.
public virtual bool Contains (object obj);
Here, obj is the object to locate in the Stack. The value can be null.
Return Value: It returns true, if obj is found in the Stack otherwise returns false.
Below programs illustrate the use of above-discussed method:
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- C# | ToUpper() Method
- C# | ToLower() Method
- C# | Uri.IsHexEncoding() Method
- DateTime.Add() Method in C#
- TimeSpan.Add() Method in C#
- C# | SortedDictionary.Add() Method
- C# | Copy() Method
- C# | CopyTo() Method
- C# | Trim() Method
- DateTimeOffset.Add() Method in C#
- Anonymous Method in C#
- C# | Method Overriding
- Queue.Contains() Method in C#
- C# | IsNullOrEmpty() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.