This method is used to check whether an element is in the Queue. This method performs a linear search, therefore, this method is an O(n) operation, where n is Count. And this method comes under the
public virtual bool Contains(object obj);
Here, obj is the Object to locate in the Queue. The value can be null.
Return Value: The function returns True if the element exists in the Queue and returns False if the element doesn’t exist in the Queue.
Below given are some examples to understand the implementation in a better way:
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- C# | ToUpper() Method
- C# | ToLower() Method
- C# | Uri.IsHexEncoding() Method
- DateTime.Add() Method in C#
- TimeSpan.Add() Method in C#
- C# | SortedDictionary.Add() Method
- C# | Copy() Method
- C# | CopyTo() Method
- C# | Trim() Method
- DateTimeOffset.Add() Method in C#
- Anonymous Method in C#
- C# | Method Overriding
- Stack.Contains() Method in C#
- C# | IsNullOrEmpty() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.