This method(comes under System.Collections namespace) is used to copy the Stack to an existing 1-D Array which starts from the specified array index. The elements are copied onto the array in last-in-first-out (LIFO) order, similar to the order of the elements returned by a succession of calls to Pop. This method is an O(n) operation, where n is Count.
public void CopyTo (T array, int arrayIndex);
array: It is the one-dimensional Array that is the destination of the elements copied from Stack. The Array must have zero-based indexing.
arrayIndex: It is the zero-based index in array at which copying begins.
- ArgumentNullException : If an array is null.
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException : If the index is less than zero.
- ArgumentException : If the array is multidimensional or the number of elements in the source Stack is greater than the available space from index to the end of the destination array.
- InvalidCastException : If the type of the source Stack cannot be cast automatically to the type of the destination array.
Below given are some examples to understand the implementation in a better way:
GeeksforGeeks Data Structures Noida Geeks Classes Geeks
6 5 4 3 2
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- C# | Remove() Method
- C# | Math.Pow() Method
- C# | CopyTo() Method
- C# | Trim() Method
- Stack.Contains() Method in C#
- Stack.Pop() Method in C#
- C# | Join Method | Set - 2
- TimeSpan.Add() Method in C#
- C# | String.Contains() Method
- C# | Math.Tan() Method
- C# | Math.Cos() Method
- C# | Math.Sin() Method
- C# | StartsWith() Method
- Anonymous Method in C#
- C# | PadRight() Method
- Main Method in C#
- DateTimeOffset.Add() Method in C#
- C# | Uri.IsHexEncoding() Method
- C# | Math.Log() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.