Given an array of elements, task is to sort these elements using stack.
Prerequisites : Stacks
Input : 8 5 7 1 9 12 10 Output : 1 5 7 8 9 10 12 Explanation : Output is sorted element set Input : 7 4 10 20 2 5 9 1 Output : 1 2 4 5 7 9 10 20
We basically use Sort a stack using a temporary stack. Then we put sorted stack elements back to array.
5 10 15 45
Time Complexity : O(n*n)
- Merging and Sorting Two Unsorted Stacks
- Implement two stacks in an array
- How to efficiently implement k stacks in a single array?
- Row wise sorting in 2D array
- Sorting all array elements except one
- Sorting an array according to another array using pair in STL
- Sorting Array Elements By Frequency | Set 3 (Using STL)
- Sorting array except elements in a subarray
- Know Your Sorting Algorithm | Set 1 (Sorting Weapons used by Programming Languages)
- Sorting array of strings (or words) using Trie
- Sorting array elements with set bits equal to K
- Know Your Sorting Algorithm | Set 2 (Introsort- C++’s Sorting Weapon)
- Sorting array of strings (or words) using Trie | Set-2 (Handling Duplicates)
- Find the Minimum length Unsorted Subarray, sorting which makes the complete array sorted
- Queue using Stacks
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : manishshaw1