The human brain can easily process visuals instead of long codes to understand the algorithms. In this article, a program that program visualizes the Merge sort Algorithm has been implemented.
The GUI(Graphical User Interface) is implemented using pygame package in python.
Press “Enter” key to Perform Visualization.
Press “r” key to generate new array.
Below is the program to visualize the Merge Sort algorithm:
- Sorting Algorithms Visualization : Bubble Sort
- Sorting Algorithms Visualization | Selection Sort
- Bead Sort | A Natural Sorting Algorithm
- A sorting algorithm that slightly improves on selection sort
- Know Your Sorting Algorithm | Set 1 (Sorting Weapons used by Programming Languages)
- Know Your Sorting Algorithm | Set 2 (Introsort- C++’s Sorting Weapon)
- Sorting objects using In-Place sorting algorithm
- Merge Sort with O(1) extra space merge and O(n lg n) time
- Why Quick Sort preferred for Arrays and Merge Sort for Linked Lists?
- Quick Sort vs Merge Sort
- 3-way Merge Sort
- Merge Sort
- Print a case where the given sorting algorithm fails
- Iterative Merge Sort
- In-Place Merge Sort
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.