Prerequisite: How to dynamically allocate a 2D array in C?
Double pointer: A pointer pointing to another pointer is known as a Double pointer. To represent the double pointer ‘ ** ‘ is used. Double pointer is also called as pointer to pointer.
Input: Geeks, Gfg, Placement, Sudo, Gate Output: Gate, Geeks, Gfg, Placement, Sudo
Below is the required implementation:
- Sorting all array elements except one
- Sorting array with reverse around middle
- Sorting array except elements in a subarray
- Sorting Array Elements By Frequency | Set 3 (Using STL)
- Sorting array with conditional swapping
- Implementation of Dynamic Array in Python
- Find the Minimum length Unsorted Subarray, sorting which makes the complete array sorted
- Array of Strings in C++ (3 Different Ways to Create)
- Most frequent word in an array of strings
- Alternative Sorting
- Sorting possible using size 3 subarray rotation
- Structure Sorting (By Multiple Rules) in C++
- How do Dynamic arrays work?
- C | Dynamic Memory Allocation | Question 5
- C | Dynamic Memory Allocation | Question 8
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.