Here, we’re going to study a simple how-to log in GFG by selenium. Selenium is a free tool for automated trying out across exceptional browsers. then a simple requirement id and password.
- Selenium – Selenium Python Introduction and Installation
- First, go to the GeeksforGeeks website using this Link.
- Then click on investigate element by urgent ctrl + shift + i or stepping into setting of browser and clicking on investigate detail manually.
- Then navigate box where email, or username are filled then copy the x_path.
- Then navigate the Password then copy the x_path.
- Then navigate the Sign-in button then copy the x_path.
- Sign in Booking.com using Selenium in Python
- Program to display Astrological sign or Zodiac sign for given date of birth
- Python | Reverse sign of each element in given list
- Python | Counting sign change in list containing Positive and Negative Integers
- Django Sign Up and login with confirmation Email | Python
- numpy.sign() in Python
- Python - tensorflow.math.sign()
- Python - Group Consecutive elements by Sign
- Selenium Base Mini Project Using Python
- Python | SMS Bomber using Selenium
- Non blocking wait in selenium using Python
- Python | Automating Happy Birthday post on Facebook using Selenium
- How to access popup login window in selenium using Python
- Python | Automate Google Search using Selenium
- Python - Opening links using Selenium
- Flight-price checker using Python and Selenium
- How to take screenshot using Selenium in Python ?
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
- How to get current_url using Selenium in Python?
- Search Google Using Python Selenium
Steps to setup –
You will eventually be logged in to geeksforgeeks in the browser where selenium is running.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.